Corrections and updates for Broadcast assignments can be made by notifying your State EAS Broadcast Co-Chairmen:
To submit a change request, please submit the form below or the following information.
- Station Call Letters or Cable System Name
- FCC Facility ID
- Contact Name, email address, phone number
- The county and city in which your EAS receiver is located
- Whether your station is Participating or Non-participating per FCC rules?
- Will you or do you participate in the AMBER alert program?
- Why the assignment change? i.e., new station, or old assignments not working
- Two monitoring assignments and their frequency
If you have any trouble with the above questions, contact us for help. Email us the request and/or your questions at email@example.com.
For information about Monthly tests and Amber Alerts, see our Test Schedule page.